Downgrading software package problem in NOKIA SOFTWARE RECOVERY TOOL....please help.

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

Mine is lumia 520 running wp 8.1 dev preview (including the latest GDR 1). Now i want to downgrade to access the lumia cyan update. the downgrading package ( wp 8 lumia black) once getting completed...and then without any error showing its going to the beginning of the download again.... i have tried at least 10 times but the cycle starts again and again every time after completion. help me out! whats the reason? the NSRT installed smoothly. the package sizes about 1.29 gb.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Mine is lumia 520 running wp 8.1 dev preview (including the latest GDR 1). Now i want to downgrade to access the lumia cyan update. the downgrading package ( wp 8 lumia black) once getting completed...and then without any error showing its going to the beginning of the download again.... i have tried at least 10 times but the cycle starts again and again every time after completion. help me out! whats the reason? the NSRT installed smoothly. the package sizes about 1.29 gb.

I wouldn't bother with downgrading until Cyan is actually released for your handset+region - bit pointless doing it beforehand. Anyway, the presence of GDR1 is meant to negate that need anyway so I would just sit and wait - leave downgrading for now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon