Lumia 1520.3 or Wait

enzom09

May 8, 2013
Visit site
So I currently have a cracked screen 925 on T-mobile (it's not a horrendous crack but it still sucks) but do have Microsoft Assure (can trade it in for the same phone for a 50 dollar deductible within two years if anything happens to the phone). Here are my issues/thoughts

1. They no longer sell the 925 at the store and I don't know what I would be left with, although I do still have a little less than a year left on my assure so I can always wait.
2. T-mobile has crap service in my area, and I have a feeling I'm going to be moving quite a bit in the near future (joining Navy) and need something with better service.
3. Switching to cricket (my goal in the near future) will be cheaper for me with better service, albeit slower LTE speeds. I would be able to use this phone on both networks until I did switch.
4. Newegg is having a deal that expires at midnight selling the 32gb 1520.3 with QI intact for 520 (plus an additional 25 dollar promo code) making it 495. Very well priced I think.

Please let me know what you think I should do. I'm very torn atm on whether or not I should wait for something newer/better or pull the trigger.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss