If I install windows phone 8.1 update 1 in my lumia 630 wil I have to install all the apps again

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I have a lumia 630 and gdr 1 update is available to me. My question is that, do I have to again sing in Microsoft account to use my phone and what will be deleted after the update installation...

PDebanshi

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
I have already moved all my apss to my sd card going to remove it before update.. my question is when will I reinsert mu sd card will all the apps previously installed will run aromatically??

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
I have already moved all my apss to my sd card going to remove it before update.. my question is when will I reinsert mu sd card will all the apps previously installed will run aromatically??

I don't think you need to remove the SD card for the update. The update is bound to go search for existing apps and migrate them to the new version. So my advice (someone more expert may help too) is that you leave SD Card in for the update to analyse it and restore everything exactly as before. I don't understand your need to remove the SD Card. Microsoft would recommend it if there was a need. But i heard no one doing it.

Am i missing something?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans