Is Windows Phone suitable for me?

pericle

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
I currently own a Motorola Moto G. I am considering switching to Windows Phone because I absolutely love the live tile interface. It looks so unique compared to other phones.

I don't use many apps, but I am a heavy user of WhatsApp, Facebook and Skype. I read through some of the threads in the WP Central forum and there were many threads about how the above three apps are inferior and lack features on Windows Phone when compared to Android.

I don't really use any other apps, but the above three are essential for me. Will I have any problems with these apps if I shift over to Windows Phone? And can someone recommend a Windows Phone which is comparable to the Moto G.

Thanks

wp8-1

May 22, 2014
Visit site
If you are not too heavy of an app user you should be fine! The three apps you stated are there and they will get things done. And I would need to know what carrier you are on to recommend a phone.

pericle

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
If you are not too heavy of an app user you should be fine! The three apps you stated are there and they will get things done. And I would need to know what carrier you are on to recommend a phone.

Actually I am from India, the phones available here are all unlocked, so any Windows Phone you feel is comparable to the Moto G is fine.

rzkwp8

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
WhatsApp is not that bad with that recent massive update. Facebook will receive a huge makeover soon as seen in the Facebook BETA app which is available to everyone for free. FB Messenger is a superb app and there is always the FB Web app which is decent. Skype...well... they have promised a big update but anyway... Nobody really has any idea about it.
I suggest you try using it. Skype is only really bad compared to the Android version, the other two are fine!
I think the Lumia 630 would match the Moto G imo, not sure. Then there is the upcoming selfie phone which I think will be a good phone and there is always the evergreen 520.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss