1320 Does not show 4G not Mobile+sim in wp 8.1

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

Hey There i have lumia 1320 i m from gujarat india and i wondering on lumia 1320 because my brother have lumia 625 and in mobile+sim it shows 4G option while my 1320 not i swiched to his sim but there is no 4G option please tell me reason.

Darshuds

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
i didnt get you but thanks for replying me could you give more detail please where is cellular setting?????
and i m talking about highest connection speed in mobile+sim.

Thankyou so much for Reply...........

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Yup cellular + SIM should be able to toggle the speed, certain Lumia models allow it and certain models do not. So perhaps the 1320 you have does not allow it, while your brother's phone allows it....

Darshuds

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
And one more thing after updating wp8.1 there is something system updates like access point and many more bechare of I have not time at that time I didn't update and cancel it. But how to update now. It's it update automatically than after without confirmation? Or manually download that. If manually than how to download that?

Darshuds

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
How to update after wp 8.1 update some application shows update including system updates like access point and many others I canceled that update now I want to update that thing please tell me how to update.

guri21

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Bro its just because the ROM in your 1320 may not have enabled 4G as most Indian ROMs of Lumia series in India don't have 4G enabled( mine Lumia 1020 also doesn't have ) Also the bands that Lumia phones uses for 4G are not yet supported by Indian telecos viz Airtel etc.
You can go ahead and flash your Lumia with another country's ROM in case you wish to enable 4G but as far as I know (atleast my 1020) it won't catch 4G signals.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
And one more thing after updating wp8.1 there is something system updates like access point and many more bechare of I have not time at that time I didn't update and cancel it. But how to update now. It's it update automatically than after without confirmation? Or manually download that. If manually than how to download that?
download an app in the store called sysapp pusher: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/store/app/sysapp-pusher/19d44d9e-f18e-4df1-9bce-36335242ed2e . When you launch the app, there should be a list of nokia exclusive apps. Keep scrolling until you find a group of apps that are in your settings like glance, access point etc. Tapping on one of them takes you to the store page so you can download them. Download every single one of those settings apps manually. After that you will have the latest settings apps for nokia phones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes