What to buy with the $20 left on my Microsoft Account

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I got an email the other day tat the promotional balance will expire in September... Is there anything good that I should spend it on? I have many apps, how any I don't know, as I cannot find any way to see a numerical list totaling how many apps are currently installed. I would guess around 150.

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
I got an email the other day tat the promotional balance will expire in September... Is there anything good that I should spend it on? I have many apps, how any I don't know, as I cannot find any way to see a numerical list totaling how many apps are currently installed. I would guess around 150.

Same here, I wish we could use this balance for other purposes (music/video/etc).

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
Have you tried using it on music/video? I've always been able to use my Microsoft account balance on music and video purchases.

Yup, -well in my case, my balance was from the 25$ app promo from Nokia whenever you bought a new Lumia...or something awhile back. There balance went into my MS account after redemption, however it seems that I am restricted to only buying apps with this balance. -Even though in the promo email the OP was talking about stated something like this:

You can use your promotional balance before it expires to buy apps, games, music, and more at any of the following stores:
Windows Store
Windows Phone Store
Xbox Games
Xbox Music
Xbox Video

But whatever.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720