I got an email the other day tat the promotional balance will expire in September... Is there anything good that I should spend it on? I have many apps, how any I don't know, as I cannot find any way to see a numerical list totaling how many apps are currently installed. I would guess around 150.
    08-05-2014 08:20 PM
    I got an email the other day tat the promotional balance will expire in September... Is there anything good that I should spend it on? I have many apps, how any I don't know, as I cannot find any way to see a numerical list totaling how many apps are currently installed. I would guess around 150.
    Same here, I wish we could use this balance for other purposes (music/video/etc).
    08-05-2014 08:33 PM
    Pretty sure theres a couple recent threads already discussing this
    Guytronic likes this.
    08-05-2014 08:34 PM
    Same here, I wish we could use this balance for other purposes (music/video/etc).
    Have you tried using it on music/video? I've always been able to use my Microsoft account balance on music and video purchases.
    08-05-2014 08:39 PM
    Have you tried using it on music/video? I've always been able to use my Microsoft account balance on music and video purchases.
    Yup, -well in my case, my balance was from the 25$ app promo from Nokia whenever you bought a new Lumia...or something awhile back. There balance went into my MS account after redemption, however it seems that I am restricted to only buying apps with this balance. -Even though in the promo email the OP was talking about stated something like this:

You can use your promotional balance before it expires to buy apps, games, music, and more at any of the following stores:
    Windows Store
    Windows Phone Store
    Xbox Games
    Xbox Music
    Xbox Video

But whatever.
    08-05-2014 10:39 PM