insignificant

Nalin Khanduri1

May 29, 2014
Visit site
What's the logic behind the Live Folders?we could use App Folder if we want to use our stuff from one place..
They(Developers) are comparing live folders with the Ios Folders,but in Ios we could move our stuffs inside the folders from the main interface(start screen),it keeps our privacy for our messages chats,fb,whatsapp or whatever,but in windows phone ,all the apps are already present in the swype menu,and cant be moved from there..
So,whats the logic of developing this and comparing it with the Ios?
This is more like a confusion ..,doesn't seems to be a update really !!
your thoughts Guys??

bryanibuan

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
If it is not useful for you you may not use it, I've read threads here and many love it. You can pin important people on start screen and have it on one folder which is neat, rather than filling up a large space on your start screen. Also, live folders is usable than using app folder.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Love the feature, either way! :D Besides, the real difference between our folders and theirs is that ours updates and change as the individual apps do. So if I have a mail app in a folder, then get mail, I'll be able to see it without clicking on anything, just like before. :) Then just a quick 1-2 taps and it's open.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea