Xbox music... Even worse after update 1

klkokke

May 30, 2014
Visit site
L1520 and downloaded update 1 on The preview and after two days I can honestly say that my Xbox music is even worse... Crashes consistently and I am just want.g any decent music app at this point. Anyone else having these issues?

klkokke

May 30, 2014
Visit site
So without further bashing the app.... Has anyone tried to listen to their Xbox Music playlist that they created from their pass? I tried streaming it and then even downloaded the songs so I needed no network and all it foes is okay the music slow, broken, and the "playing next" que just cycles really fast through all the songs in the playlist but can't seem to play them kr stop its endless cycle? Anyone else having this issue?

fardream

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
So without further bashing the app.... Has anyone tried to listen to their Xbox Music playlist that they created from their pass? I tried streaming it and then even downloaded the songs so I needed no network and all it foes is okay the music slow, broken, and the "playing next" que just cycles really fast through all the songs in the playlist but can't seem to play them kr stop its endless cycle? Anyone else having this issue?
Sometimes I experienced the same

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss