Lumia 630-with a TDK headphone problems

Devilyne Blazefield

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Im using Nokia Lumia 630 and a TDK headphone. But lately when Im using the TDK headphone,it drops my volume to 0 (usually I put 20 for headphone,but when plug in, it drops slowly one by one to 0), and when I put higher the volume, the volume drops again.(The volume normal when no headphone pluged in)

What cause this problem? Can anyone teach me the solutions? Thank you

GUNJAN BANERJEE

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I am trying to use Chinese low budget headphone instead of costly Nokia headphone because Nokia Lumia 630 headphone is not available in India. But the Chinese headphones(mostly) are not supported. While I pin 📌 my headphone 🎧 it does not read it. Backspeaker is responding continuously after the headphone pinned in. What is the solution?

SX_2014

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem, but with the headphones from Nokia Lumia 630 package.
The volume drops to 0 all the time I listen music or see video with headphones on. Only a phone restart solve the problem.
I know the default volume is set to 13 from 30, to protect the hearing, but this is not a problem. The volume drops to 0 even is set to 13, 12, 11 or whatever.

I have Nokia Lumia 630 with Windows Phone 8.1, but this problem is also present in other models, it seems.
Look on YouTube, please, to see exactly what I mean. Search for: "Windows Phone 8.1 volume bug".
Sorry, I can't post links yet.

Is a Windows Phone 8.1 or is a hardware issue?
Can anyone tell us, please?

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes