Nokia Lumia 620

hari038

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
i carelesssly dropped my lumia 620 in water. Now my mobile is working fine. Only problem which i am facing is the vibrator gets over heated during mobile usage and even when the mobile is in switch off and during mobile charging. Sometimes it shows the discharge is about 48%. During charging my mobile it shows the charging symbol but actually it donot. Can anyone give me remedy to solve this problem.:cry:

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
i carelesssly dropped my lumia 620 in water. Now my mobile is working fine. Only problem which i am facing is the vibrator gets over heated during mobile usage and even when the mobile is in switch off and during mobile charging. Sometimes it shows the discharge is about 48%. During charging my mobile it shows the charging symbol but actually it donot. Can anyone give me remedy to solve this problem.:cry:

I'd say replace the battery and see how you go - vibrator can be turned off for pretty much everything.

pokuston82

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Vibrator is small engine with disbalanced weight on its axis. Usually it is module, which you can pull out from mobile easily. Try to dismantle the phone and put it out. Maybe is this component faulty after being poured into the water and needs a replacement.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven