Please help clear this for me

zabihjan

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Windows Phone Cyan, Lumia 635

i cant seem to be able to share to twitter from sharing menu in any app. all i can share to is to facebook, emails and sms.

please help

i have given up my mighty note 3 for Lumia 635 due to bad cs from sammy and now i really miss sharing to other apps and most of all i miss my gmaps navigation with alternative routes and easy to select routes even while driving.:unhappysweat: wp_ss_20140806_0001 (2).jpg

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
You can add a Twitter account in settings/email+accounts and then you can log your Twitter account.

Then the share option for Twitter should be enable. Also you can bypass the account setting by installing the Twitter app.

Regarding the maps... well in my opinion Here Drive/Here Maps is just superior than Gmaps, try those and with time you won't miss the Gmaps.

zabihjan

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
You can add a Twitter account in settings/email+accounts and then you can log your Twitter account.

The .

Unfortunately for some reason mine doesn't show. If I could post screen shot from app I could show you.

In other point. I use maps and navigation regularly. Here may be superior but it lacks very useful features such as alternative route. Quickly adapting to new route. Suggestions of better routes while driving and never forcing user to come back to original route. These features would help us drivers do our jobs more efficiently

ThePaladinTech

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
I think the issue your experiencing is WP 81 changed how sharing works. There are two apps out there that I have tried that add the ability back to the sharing button.
multshare and Unishare. there is also shareit but I have no experience with it-
(I'd post links but it won't let me..)

between multishare and unishare I seem to use multishare the most. Multishare will auto shorten url's you post. (and I paid for unishare, the url shortening is important to me...)

As for the mapping situation, I agree an alternative route button would be nice, but do bear in mind with here maps you can download your maps and not rely on a data connection.

zabihjan

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I think the issue your experiencing is WP 81 changed how sharing works. There are two apps out there that I have tried that add the ability back to the sharing button.
multshare and Unishare. there is also shareit but I have no experience with it-
(I'd post links but it won't let me..)

between multishare and unishare I seem to use multishare the most. Multishare will auto shorten url's you post. (and I paid for unishare, the url shortening is important to me...)

As for the mapping situation, I agree an alternative route button would be nice, but do bear in mind with here maps you can download your maps and not rely on a data connection.
Thank you for those apps. They

anon(5973126)

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Regarding your original question. options vary depending on where you are sharing from.. My guess, it is controlled by the app developer..
for example if you try sharing from the photo hub all the options show up.

not sure about multishare though

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon