Cyan For Lumia 920. Is it So Far ??????????????????

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

Hi,

Lumia 920 once flagship device of windows 8 OS...today is lagging far behind to get an cyan update,

How much time will it take??Microsoft????

pedmar007

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Completely agree,this is ridiculous now!!! As you've said L920 was once the flagship for WP8 and you've released the WP8.1 update in Countries other than the US where MS was BORN and BRED and yet still the L520 gets the update before the L920 in the US on AT&T. Then again MS, I can't blame you as you've released it worldwide and it's the Network Providers who're holding s**t up. Come on AT&T this is ridiculous now, the L920 is a premium device though almost 2yrs old it's still a premium device. If the update was released for the highest model L1520 and the lowest model L520 then EVERYTHING in between them should be a NO-F......G BRAINER!!!!

Just my 2 cents!!!!

busngabb

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The 920 is a mess. It's probably taking so long because its such a problem ridden device. It was late on the previous updates as well wasn't it? And its not working on the dev preview either is it?

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Completely agree,this is ridiculous now!!! As you've said L920 was once the flagship for WP8 and you've released the WP8.1 update in Countries other than the US where MS was BORN and BRED and yet still the L520 gets the update before the L920 in the US on AT&T. Then again MS, I can't blame you as you've released it worldwide and it's the Network Providers who're holding s**t up. Come on AT&T this is ridiculous now, the L920 is a premium device though almost 2yrs old it's still a premium device. If the update was released for the highest model L1520 and the lowest model L520 then EVERYTHING in between them should be a NO-F......G BRAINER!!!!

Just my 2 cents!!!!

I have an old E7-00 lying around, which was also once a flagship. Should I also expect updates for that phone forever and use curse words?

Be content with the fact that MS is providing a workaround with Developers preview. If you are not satisfied with what you have, go sell your flagship and buy an iPhone. You will get updates on day one.

v009

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Agree, but Lumia 920 is highly eligible for cyan and wp 8.1, Its having same configs as that of lumia 925 and 1020(expect RAM and camera).. even though its lagging behind in update.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
The 920 is a mess. It's probably taking so long because its such a problem ridden device. It was late on the previous updates as well wasn't it? And its not working on the dev preview either is it?

No idea what you are talking about either. my 920 isn't problem ridden and have the latest DP on it (8.1 update 1). It just happens to be the oldest WP8 device, and will probably get Cyan last... or at least in the next few weeks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs