memory card fixing

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

i love my lumia 625. but i have been facing a problem whenevr i swich on my phone it says memory card problem, try to fix it. what do i do.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Try these: connect the memory card to a PC via a card reader and see what your OS says about it. If it offers you the chance to fix it go for it, then put it back in the phone. If it still causes issues, get hold of a cheap card (really low capacity one for like 50p/cents), try that and see what the phone says about it. If the phone says nothing then your old card probably needs replacing, or possibly formatting first (provided you have rescued what you can off it).

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
i love my lumia 625. but i have been facing a problem whenevr i swich on my phone it says memory card problem, try to fix it. what do i do.
with the memory card inserted connect your handset to a pc, a scsn and fix option should pop up....do as it says..... If this doesnt fix then open the memory card and connect it to PC using a memory card reader. Now open my computer select the memory card right click on it select properties option....there you will get a scan error options. Select scan and fix....it should take some time...abd can get stuck....sometimes but dnt worry let it run as it is....it will fix this issue.....i am using a 625..and faced the same issue..I tried this myself and never get the same error like before!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte