Nokia lumia 1020 Battery HELP!!!!!!

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I've read alot of the threads about nokia lumia 1020 battery issuses and i still cant find a solution for my problem. So when i first bought i noticed that battery even when fully charged wouldn't last me even half a day without charging it even when i'm not using its still keeps draining the battery, and i did turn off all the background programs. Then i decided to take it to the store two weeks ago and they changed the heater thing and the battery and finally got it yesterday, But still the same problem this morning (9:30am) it was 100% and now its down too (11:29am) 66% and all i've used was the radio and temple run (game) and few minutes of facebook is it suppose to do that or do i take it back the store. Are there any defualt programs thats causing this?....Anyone with the same issues?...Would apperciate any help.

SKO1

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm just curious, how poor is the network connection where you live or work? That has a big impact on how poor your battery life gets.

Well at home i dont currently have internet so i dont use any....and when im out im at the library or any public place the connections are pretty fast...but regardless my wireless is always on ..does that have an affect on it? and I just updated the phone when it had 57% and in less than 2minutes it went down to 38% ??

I also have the battery sense app....if it makes any difference

rumpelst

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
esy5ahe2.png
Poor signal of GSM is enough to drain battery pretty fast. Try to charge battery during night and in the morning disconnect it and switch plane mode on. After 30 minutes switch plane mode off and use as usual. Try all settings you will find on the picture with tips. And finally carry you charger or buy a mobile one, life' too short to let the battery spoil good moment with your phone ;)
a3aqeze2.png
8era3u5y.png

Tips as you see are from Windows Phone Insider, great app to monitor battery drain...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett