Live Folders for Lumia Cyan

NokiaLumiaUser

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know when will arrive update with Live Folders to Nokia Lumia phones with Lumia Cyan???
(GDR1 Update - Preview for Developers)
Thanks in advance.

Pranjal Rai

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
But why I didn't receive an update in settings yesterday - developer preview to cyan?
Lumia cyan was ready for my model and... I had developer preview 8.1 with GDR1 and no update in settings..
I downgraded to 8.0 and updated to cyan...
That's the reason of this question..
Lumia 1020 is phone.

That was the problem Microsoft told about, considering that people with bitlocker enabled on their phone(and having dev preview) caused their phone to get bricked when they updated to cyan. So they altogether stopped pushing out OTA updated for everyone running dev preview. Hopefully it will be fixed soon and by November, you'll be able to get the update normally without downgrading.

Miguel Correia

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
I have it already. I just needed to register my device as a developer. Pretty nice update i feel the cellphone even faster.. wp_ss_20140725_0002.png

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know when will arrive update with Live Folders to Nokia Lumia phones with Lumia Cyan???
(GDR1 Update - Preview for Developers)
Thanks in advance.

I'd suggest you to go for Dev Preview. I am using it and it works pretty good. I don't see any reason to go for any "Consumer" version when Betas have more options and work just fine. Give it a try if you wish.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon