Lumia 1520 frozen even after hard reset

W

WPCentral Question

My lumia 1520 screen froze, so I did a hard reset as per Nokia and it did not fix the problem. Any ideas? I also have a 1020 that on the same day has a magnified lock screen that I can't open due to the password screen being to big to enter my code...any help would be appreciated.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
My lumia 1520 screen froze, so I did a hard reset as per Nokia and it did not fix the problem. Any ideas? I also have a 1020 that on the same day has a magnified lock screen that I can't open due to the password screen being to big to enter my code...any help would be appreciated.

HOW did you do a hard reset with the screen frozen ? (yes, I know it's possible, but not common knowledge)

for the 1020 - double tap w 2 fingers to normalize the screen, alternatively soft reset the phone

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I did get the 1020 working again. The hard reset was down with the volume and power buttons.

That's a soft reset - if you Google the 'Lumia 1520 Service Manual' the last few pages will detail how to perform a hard reset with side key combinations (it does however wipe the phone).

I'm gonna guess you have a Hong Kong variant in Canada ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss