Lumia 920 CV No Cyan Yet :P......???

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I don't think any L920s have Cyan update yet. Lots of phones don't have Cyan yet. It's the slowest update release in history. :p

I don't expect to see Cyan until October at this rate. :p

muvig

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
it seems someone is calling the shots for all these so called testers,
if you look closely, why is it that in every country the release is done for a particular version of the phone at the same time. do they talk to each other or is there someone who tells them which phone to release update next?
it seems MS is fooling us.
it comes to mind about the Country variant, these phones do not belong to any service providers yet they are being tested, so who is testing them?,
if you look closely at this, Availability in Europe - Nokia how come every country chose to release the update to 1320?? why/
PUZZLED USER!!!1

Paul Lazarov

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Exactly my thoughts too! I have a L920 Netherland CV, here in Romania. I thought that being released for L920 CV for Italy it wouldn't be long until a lot other L920 CV's will get the Cyan update with WP8.1 My mistake...but there seems to be an understanding between MS and Orange, Vodafone or other carriers. I don't buy carrier locked phones, but nowadays it seems they have priority in updates. NOt cool!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos