Nokia lumia 625-windows 8

W

WPCentral Question

Is there a way to get back photos from the Recycle bin ?

iildi

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
I've deleted the stuff about a month ago, and from last Friday I have the OneDrive-thing. Have you ever seen this type of cell phone ? If yes, why are you that much surprised with the Recycle Bin ? They have it. But if you don't know the answer to my question, it's okay. Thanks, anyway ! :)

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Because Windows Phone has NEVER had a recycle bin, that's why.

Wait, just figured it out. You keep saying RECYCLE BIN but mean the TRASH CAN icon. In which case no, you have deleted those pictures for good.
Of course I've seen this type of phone, I'm on a Windows Phone forum. Just make sure you have you info correctly worded to make answering questions easier.
I would have been able to tell you the answer straight away had you said you'd deleted the photos off your phone, rather than saying you'd sent them to the recycle bin.

iildi

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
I've found a link on YouTube, I can't post it , but if you're interested in it, just type : How to recover deleted photo and video from Nokia Lumia ( It was posted by :''Computer Trick School''. ) Your opinion on it ? Thanks !

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Had a look. Not sure, never having used the software myself, if it comes from Nokia I'd be tempted to give it a try. The only thing is it wont work miracles if it does work, if all photos we delete from our phone actually stayed somewhere on our phone to undelete we'd soon run out of storage space.
Your call.

iildi

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
1.It's a paid software, so I'm thinking about buying it. 2. I have OneDrive on the phone, and my future photos will go directly to my PC, so I will be able to delete them from the phone. The third thing : I've heard, that the authorized service can restore the deleted items . I'm going to ask them too. I will see soon, what's the truth around this mysterious stuff. ( If you want, google this : Wondershare photo recovery for Windows. HAGD ! :)

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Doesn't your 625 have a micro SD slot? (can't remember myself)
If so I'd set all the photos to save to it instead of the phone, that gives you a lot more available storage. Also set auto backup on (I have mine set to full quality WiFi backup) then whenever I'm at home all my newest photos are backed up to my OneDrive account so then if I ever accidentally delete them or loose my phone I still have all my photos.
Cheers

iildi

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
I have no clue ! May be , but not sure. I even don't know what's a SD slot, just concluded, it must be a good thing :) I'll gather up all the informations about this phone ( I've got it not so long ago). My laptop is Win. 8.1, but the phone isn't the same. I have one more problem with it : I'm a Skype user (+a Viber user), and I've installed Skype to Nokia without any problem, but I can't receive calls, because they simply do not ring. Any advice ? Thx !
Cheers

iildi

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
I'll gather up all the informations about this phone ( I've got it not so long ago). My laptop is Win. 8.1, but the phone isn't the same. I have one more problem with it : I'm a Skype user (+a Viber user), and I've installed Skype to Nokia without any problem, but I can't receive calls, since they simply do not ring ! Any advice ? Thx !
Cheers !

iildi

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
For God's sake, what's this ? I've tried to reply, and got this :

iildi
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. ( I wasn't talking about state secrets ! )

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site
SD or micro SD card is what your phone takes, (I've checked) Is a memory card so you can save more things than what your phones memory allows.
Don't want to offend you but it sounds like your knowledge on technology isn't very high. I understand you've got the language barrier working against you but still some of your queries come across as you not knowing a great deal. e.g SD card and telling me your laptop is 8.1 (this has no relevance to how your phone works)
I'll help where I can but my first bit if advice would to be to get to know your phone. Go through all the settings learning what they mean and do before going onto trying to sort out app problems. Your phone should have a helps and tips app which is worth looking at, also this site has lots of handy tips etc.
Hope this hasn't offended you but I am finding it a bit difficult to figure out some of your questions. (again I understand the language barrier)
Cheers

iildi

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
No, you didn't offend me at all, and you're right, my knowledge about these things is almost equal to zero. No, I have no a memory card ( discovered it today), but I'll buy one, and will solve at least one of my problems. And yes, the language barrier is an annoying , unpleasant and a big problem, but I'm learning every day , so I hope, I'll improve my English to an endurable level. I'll gather up all the informations about this phone ( I've got it not so long ago). I have one more problem with it : I'm a Skype user (+a Viber user), and I've installed Skype to Nokia without any problem, but I can't receive calls, since they simply do not ring ! I do explore the phone all the time, and solved some problems, but from time to time I wish to throw it into the trash can. :) Thanks for your helping, I appreciate it very much ! I don't want to bother you with my questions, so if you think I'm going too far with them, just tell me, I won't be offended ! HAGD !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett