Under Testing!!!!

pedmar007

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone actually tell me what under testing means for a company like AT&T?? What does it mean? I thought all AT&T did was to provide internet service and that's that. Why all this prolonged testing if all your doing is providing INTERNET? If anything doesn't work after you release it how can any of your customers blame you as you obviously had 0 to do with the creation of WP8/8.1 8.1 GDR1. So any issues is at MS, so why this lengthy wait? Never heard any ANDROID or IOS user complain about any of the service providers when their devices had issues. As long as they can get the 4g/4gLTE then anything afterwards is all at the OS maker, still why this prolonged testing?????

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
"Under testing"
Term adopted from governmental agencies used by many corporate entities in order to:
Waylay inquires about forthcoming processes that are delayed or unfinished due to laziness or engineering foul-ups.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I check T-Mobile often and see the "under testing"
It's not like they have hundreds of WinPhones to test.

Probably just a back burner thing for them.
They don't have to worry about their L635 so that just leaves a couple of devices.

AT&T has a few there...looks like their popular models have it going on.

Seems to me either subscribers are not really worrying about updates or just take it when it comes.
I have a neighbor with a 520 still on Amber.
He asked me once what is this "update" thing?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss