windows phone 9

A

Abhimanyu

I want to direct all the eyes and attention on the upcoming windows phone 9 what would it have and what should it have
At this moment we dont know anything what would it have but we can definately tell what should it have
First of all microsoft have done a great job by bringing notification centre and personal assistant to its windows phone really apreciated but still there is a lot of job to do microsoft should really need to wake up and listen to the people choice and demand for their windows phone as everyone wants a windows official file manager so the one can manage their any sort of files documents mp3 videos etc directly through windows phone its must have thing to be on windows phone 9 there are unofficial apps of file manager availabel on store but trust is a big thing we want official file manager next big thing is microsoft should provide external storage option of micro sd to its every device whether its a low end lumia or a flagship lumia it should have an option of expanding storage this is also a reason many people hesitate for buying a lumia phone as they are stuck with the storage they get a issue is also there with whatsapp that many people are facing as they do not get whatsapp message instantly as they should be getting like in android phone people have reported that they do get the messages on whatsapp but a bit late instead of getting instantly its sort of unstable another thing is microsoft should bring a official gmail application to its windows phone 9 as everyone has their account on gmail and they would prefer a clean and simple gmail app instead of a complicated way to have a account on outlook then register it with gmail and that too is unstable so this is something microsoft should provide and solve on its next big thing windows phone 9 as all eyes are set on it if it happens then the microsoft will be the strongest and thoughest competition to its rival operating system android microsoft should also focus on targetting its windows phone for youths as more youths are having and using smartphones then the elders please microsoft i am a fan of yours windows phone lumia but i am being held back as you are lacking these major problem on your lumia windows phone os solve these issue so that no one can beat you and i want to be the biggest fan of yours and on the hardware side i love the way the nokia design the phone and their camera is just awesome my favourite phone is nokia lumia 925 i just love it but as i said there are still a lot of job to do and the lumia 925 lacks it i have to forcefully use a pathetic android phone but according to rumors windows phone 9 is coming next year and if these problem are solved i would definately have a lumia windows phone 9 but dont worry if you dont want to be the best or become the strongest and thoughest competition to your rival os then you dont solve these issue and u will be losing day by day please solve this

grantpwarren

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Why would Microsoft do everything at once? They would never have to release an OS ever again, i.e. Losing profit/custom. Hate people that moan when there is still a good delivery from companies such as Nokia, Microsoft, etc. Grow up.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Why would Microsoft do everything at once? They would never have to release an OS ever again, i.e. Losing profit/custom. Hate people that moan when there is still a good delivery from companies such as Nokia, Microsoft, etc. Grow up.

I don't think there's such a thing as getting 'everything' at once in technology. There's no such thing as the 'perfect' OS either. It's a personal choice.

Both Nokia and MS software are pretty average on WP in my opinion. Neither are standout.

Being blunt, MS needs something to standout from the crowd. They have to get things right first of course, but that seems to be taking forever...

I don't know how you read that by the way, it was too painful...

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Aside from the fact some of those features mentioned have already been implemented (ie saving data (since 8.0) and installing apps to SD card (8.1)). Files (official file manager - funny that!) supported in 8.1.

Official Gmail app - good luck with that... Google refuse to let us have an official Youtube app, so anything else official from them has no chance of arriving unless they change their stance. And not everyone has a Gmail account - since when did this happen?

Whatsapp - that's an issue that plagues everyone, though it's not quite as pronounced in 8.1 - which, incidentally affects other platforms as well.

Youth demographic - they go with whatever is more popular and/or trendy, which at present is iPhones and top end Samsung Galaxy phones, and possibly Blackberries in some cases, because they're are more well established.

If you're going to post a rant like this, at least bother to take the time and do some research beforehand - I've just ripped your (the OP) whole post to pieces. Maybe while you're at it, you can learn to construct something with proper research, punctuation and paragraphs before trying again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes