Is there any app on windows phone to replace the stock video shooting app?

Freud Polyne

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I was surfing around, learning a bunch of stuff i could do with my new smartphone and while i was looking around i came across this Filmic pro app on IOS for people who likes to shoot sweet and professional looking videos on their phone. That made me wonder : "Is there any equivalent to this app on the windows phone platform?". I looked around and I can't seem to find any apps who can do such a thing on windows phone so I'm asking you today: Is there any app like that on wp where i can do all professional stuff like locking my focus in one point, selecting my frame rates and stuff like that or should I switch over to IOS?

InvisGhost

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
There isn't an app that will provide features that the stock camera app from Microsoft or your OEM doesn't already have. You might be able to find cool filters that the stock apps are lacking but as far as increased framerates (more than what is already provided), that is controlled at the firmware/OS level which only those two parties can access.

Should you switch to iOS? If having increased framerate is a deal breaker, then finding a different smartphone may be something you'll want to look into.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Is there anything else? Nokia Camera does what you asked for.

- Focuses one one spot (just touch where you want to focus, then record)
- you can use manual focus control
- you can select frame rates (30fps/25/24)

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
You never specified what else you are looking for. Besides what I named, you have control over "directional audio", Dolby digital 5.1, etc.

I use the superior Nokia camera, (no app on any platform comes close) then use video editing software that's on the marketplace.

Can't believe you said you're not satisfied when ios is limited way more than this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes