Nokia Camera takes non stop photos

W

WPCentral Question

Hi guys,

I'm having a strange issue on my 920 after updating to cyan. When I press and release camera the button, the Nokia camera app keeps taking continuous photos until i exit the app itself. But, the default camera app works properly. Also when I half press the camera key, neither app is trying to focus. The half press focusing feature is gone. I have to tap the screen for that.

Anyone else seeing this? Or found a fix?.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same issue with my Icon.. except that the Nokia Camera app is focusing on a half-press of the camera button.. I haven't found or read anything that's helped yet.

It's supposed to focus on a half-press of the shutter button, that's why a two stage button is there :p

OP, have you tried Nokia Camera Beta and seeing if it is just an issue with the stable version of Nokia Camera?

MarcXW

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if you still have the problem, but I came here looking for a solution as I have the same problem and seeing as not everyone was having the focus problem I checked on my phone, I was having it and I realized that pressing slightly harder on the camera button while on the 1st stage made the phone focus, and then taking the picture without pressing too hard wouldn't make it take pictures in a row. It's kind of annoying to have to work this hard just to take a picture on a brand new Lumia 930 but once you gets used to it it's fine. Lending your phone to someone for a picture does poes a problem though.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720