Certain tasks not visible in Calendar anymore?

Jassch

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Since yesterday, some of my tasks don't show up in the tasks in WP8.1 DP; I remember that I changed a task yesterday afternoon, but now only a few tasks that are dated in the near future or that are undated are shown.

When I go Online and open the Calendar in the browser, all my tasks are still there.

I'm not on GDR1 yet because of the 0x80188308 bug, so there haven't been any software changes the past days.

Does anyone have an idea of what's going on??

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Since yesterday, some of my tasks don't show up in the tasks in WP8.1 DP; I remember that I changed a task yesterday afternoon, but now only a few tasks that are dated in the near future or that are undated are shown.

When I go Online and open the Calendar in the browser, all my tasks are still there.

I'm not on GDR1 yet because of the 0x80188308 bug, so there haven't been any software changes the past days.

Does anyone have an idea of what's going on??
Check your calendar settings. Its possible that tasks were saved on an account configured on your phone which is there no more Or which needs a password to be put in again after update. Under calendar settings, you can filter out which all accounts should show you details.

Another thing to check would be Settings > email + Accounts > click on your account mail address and check the options 'Content to Sync' if you have Tasks unchecked, it will not sync with your phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12