Problem updating Application 8.1 HD tiles

Bhaskar Parikh1

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
I have Lumia 625 India, with w8.1 cyan(country firmware) + gdr1 dp. And I'm having the problem during the updation of the app 8.1 HD tiles, is any one else who has samne problem, and tell me the solution, suggestion if you have...

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Are you referring to the large live tiles?
Try making sure that the background processes are allowed, and that your internet works properly, as well as Battery Saver not active, and so on.

When worst comes to pass, reinstall apps and soft-reset or reboot.

Niwin

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I am Niwin, one of the developers of this app. We are also aware of the issue. The problem is with the latest Windows phone OS update. We have contacted Microsoft on the issue. Windows Phone 8.1 has a bug while updating a free app that has now become paid. The only way to get the update is to uninstall and reinstall the app from it's web site. Even then, you will be asked to pay for installation. This seems to be a major bug, but they are not to keen to fix this.

We really don't want the users with free version to pay again for reinstalling the update. So as we value our customer's satisfaction we have created a private Beta version for our existing users. So kindly send us your screenshot of the error you receive and Microsoft Live ID with which you have connected your Windows Phone device. We will add your id to beta user list and you can use the app for FREE. This version would also receive frequent updates and popular shortcuts as the original version. Hope that would be helpful.

I was able to support all the users who contacted to the support ID or left a review. Sorry if I missed out you guys.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos