Swarm by Foursquare

Peter Carroll1

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I just updated to WP8.1 and downloaded Swarm by Foursquare and I have authorized it to log in using Facebook but it never goes past that screen. Any one else experience this and do you know how to fix it>

THanks

loribinca

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
dunno - i had a previously linked my FB with foursquare, so it picked up those settings. unfortunately it does not actually post my checkins to FB - but using the foursquare app does ... I emailed/tweeted them about it .. no reply

I think the whole FB stuff in swarm is broken..sounds like a lot of folks have problems with swarm+facebook

Ups_2013

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi all;

I have a Lumia 920 with wp8.1 gdr 1

Recently having some issues on making check-ins with swarm.
When I add someone to checkin and make comments on top of that; what all the app react is turning the points and nothing happens.

From time to time; I can make checkins without comments or people added.But it's so unstable.

Is there anyone else having same kind of problems?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't have Facebook, but I had always used Foursquare to check in and post on Twitter. That isn't working for me with the Swarm app.

I emailed them, but I haven't received a reply.

If the check-ins via Swarm don't show up on Facebook or Twitter, then it must mean that the social network links are broken. Hopefully, an update to the Swarm app will fix the bug.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petazinta