Using HERE Drive+

dabs1710

May 24, 2012
Visit site
I have been using the HERE Drive+ app for a few days recently. I have a couple of questions about the UI.

- Is there no way to set a different starting location in the app? For example, if I want to look up the directions for a future trip. The only solution I could find was to set the different location in HERE Maps and then Start Navigation and then switch to HERE Drive. That's rather annoying.

- The app shows you an option to pull up a list of directions before you begin navigation. But once you start, I can't figure out anyway to pull up the list. That's just bizarre. Am I missing out on some simple option to pull up the list of directions?

​HELP!

revanthpallagani

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't think we can have a different location in Here Drive. Whereas in Here Maps you can and that gives you the list of directions. Why do you want to have another location in Here Drive, just want to know if there is any specific reason.

For your second question, no, there is no option to get a list once navigation starts. I too was looking around for it and now I keep my fingers crossed for an update. It is disappointing but unfortunately we have to live with it... Hence my first question, if you are looking for directions other than your location Here Maps is more useful as it gives you the list. Here Drive just helps you navigate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro