Cyan update

cwahsayz

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I bought so many apps from store,if I update my 1520 WP to cyan my apps will remain same or I will loose?before starting update any precautions or prerequisites should I follow?please assist me on this.thanks.

Sachinmeet

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
If you update your phone OTA(by checking updates in your phone) you won't lose any apps. Once you've purchased an app, it gets linked to your live id, so you won't need to buy them again, even if you lose them.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I am downgrading to 8.0 to get cyan.in this case will it remain same?

Yup, absolutely. Whatever you have previously purchased (or will purchase in future) is tied to your Microsoft ID. If you continue using this ID on your device after downgrading or any other device you might buy in the future, you'll still be able to install every single app you've previously purchased. If the app is still available that is. If an app has been pulled for any reason in the meantime, you won't be able to download it again.

Sachinmeet

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Since you are first downgrading, you will lose all your data on your phone. But the purchased apps still remain linked to your live id for you to install later( unless of course the app you are trying to install has been pulled from the store as mentioned by @dkp1977)

cwahsayz

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for all your comments,I downgraded and updated to cyan,I lost all paid apps,I am using same live id in cyan too,still I am not able view my paid apps.could you please assist me how to get back all my paid apps,thanks.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all your comments,I downgraded and updated to cyan,I lost all paid apps,I am using same live id in cyan too,still I am not able view my paid apps.could you please assist me how to get back all my paid apps,thanks.

Two ways: search the store for each app, tap it, tap buy.. It should then recognize you've previously purchased the app and let you install it. Second way is tapping the ellipsis (three dots at the bottom bar) and choose MY APPS. You'll see all your purchases (and the free apps you got too) and can install them from there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss