Glance Option is not working in Lumia820

W

WPCentral Question

Hi there,

For the past few weeks i am unable to use the glance,touch options under Settings.
When ever i click on them it tries to load and comes back to the settings page.
Tried to un-install the apps that i have installed recently but still the same issue.
Also to mention that i have 4gb SD card which belongs to Class 4.The only option that i could think of would be going for Reset which i want to avoid.
So any suggestions with regards to this issue is really appreciated !!

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Try and set your device's date to 2030 and then open the settings that currently fail to load. You should get prompted that the apps are out of date and if you want to uninstall them. Do that and then use SysApp Pusher (SysApp Pusher | Windows Phone Anwendungen + Spiele Store (Deutschland)) to install them again. You should be fine afterwards.

Don't forget to set your date back after uninstalling. Otherwise you won't be able to install anything from the store. ;)

Sasidhar Goparaju

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi dkp1977,

I have tried to change the Year as per your request and waited for a while, but couldn't get the pop-up for glance option under settings that it is Outdated.

So also tried to remove the SD card and did the same,still no go.

Any other steps that i can try ?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi dkp1977,

I have tried to change the Year as per your request and waited for a while, but couldn't get the pop-up for glance option under settings that it is Outdated.

So also tried to remove the SD card and did the same,still no go.

Any other steps that i can try ?

Weird, that you didn't get that popup. oO Try to set the date even further. If it's still not working and even a soft reset doesn't change anything, I think a hardreset is your last resort.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb