Nokia Software Recovery Tool Still Showing Amber As Latest Available Update

Viru116

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello Friends,

I'm rocking a DP 8.1 with update 1 on my NL 520 in India. However, since Cyan is now available in India so I was thinking to flash it using Nokia Software recovery tool to get the latest update. But I'm facing some issues with this tool. As per my info recovery tool should install the latest available update on my phone but when I connected it with PC the recovery tool is showing that the latest available software for My NL 520 in India is 3046.0000.1329.2001 which shouldn't be the case as there are many updates available after this (Amber) update. I know cyan will not be available to flash but at-least BLACK should have been there to be installed on my phone. Please suggest any possible reason and solution for the same.

Capture.PNG

Thanks in advance!

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
The option you have is to find the L520 Black rom from your country and install that rom manually in the Nokia Care suite software. Finding Lumia roms can be quite tricky since there is a lot of models - carriers and countries.

Another option is to simple apply the Amber downgrade and then upgrade until you get the WP8.1 + Cyan... it will take a lot of time, but could be the only option left if you can't find the L520 black rom.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss