Why games perform poorly in WP?

Gaurav sharma IN

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
I have a L525 and a xperia M and both have same configuration , I ran many games on both of them to just have a quick comparison , Asphalt 8 even on max graphics doesn't lag on Xperia M, but on 525 despite reduced effects and lowered textures the game lags a bit(With dropped frames). Even the simple arcade game Subway surfer is choppy on 525 and very smooth on xperia M :devil: . So what's the problem? is wp not able to handle it or game devs havent optimized their apps?:eck:

BatteryLife

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Due to lower market share of WP, its more likely its the dev's choice for not forking out time to optimize it for WP than lack of dev's capability. Its not worth their time (or so they think).

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
but gameloft is quite active for development of games in WP and still we have poorer quality games

I don't know. But like everything else each update brings WP games and apps closer and closer to IOS and Android. I have to guess that it could be the maturity of the games.

Remember WP is 4 years but WP8 is on 2 years old. Be patient it will continue to get better and better with WP.

BatteryLife

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I don't know. But like everything else each update brings WP games and apps closer and closer to IOS and Android. I have to guess that it could be the maturity of the games.

Remember WP is 4 years but WP8 is on 2 years old. Be patient it will continue to get better and better with WP.

OFF-TOPIC: Sometimes things like this gets spoken so much that I don't know what to think of it. Of course I want it to be better, but the actual question is... will it? In the past few years this had been the standard reply to lack of both the quality and quantity of the apps. Not sure what to think of it lol

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
OFF-TOPIC: Sometimes things like this gets spoken so much that I don't know what to think of it. Of course I want it to be better, but the actual question is... will it? In the past few years this had been the standard reply to lack of both the quality and quantity of the apps. Not sure what to think of it lol

I clearly said I don't know. And took my best guess on the matter. And yes every update will make apps and games better.

On contrast your reply is way off topic. Providing no valid logical input.

Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers