Xbox music still very patchy after august update

dellboy67

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I've installed the latest update on my lumia 520 but I still have only a few album and background images despite all the artwork being visible in wmp.

I can't see how this is a doddle in android - even old versions! - yet MS still can't make theirs work at all.

Is it me or has MS mucked it up again??

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
You are right, Xbox music app still needs hard work, but you me and all of us must admit that the last update make the app better, the first time I feel a different in the experience.
Next update will come soon, so we shall wait

stevemind

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
My 630 fly's along, very quick and responsive. With all the knowledge and money MS has, a little music app cant be that hard?..maybe 8.1 code is harder to do? I'm sure they'll nail it soon.

dellboy67

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the confidence guys - as of now its driving me nuts!
One other point I've noted is that when a track is playing the lock screen changes to a stock image for that artist (ie not the one I embedded in the MP3) but when you go into the app the album cover & background are missing!

I have a feeling its got something to do with whether that track appears in the Xbox Music cloud library (many of mine don't) so even though I've embedded an MP3 image its still looking for one in the cloud, if it doesn't find one it doesn't use my default image but instead adds a blank!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon