Hardware Button Lights remain always on! (Lumia 720 Cyan Firmware)

W

WPCentral Question

The Hardware Button Lights on my Nokia Lumia 720 aren't turning off even while 'Battery Saver' is enabled with 'Save Battery Now until next charge' or 'Always on' settings. Please suggest some solution. Let me know if a 'Hard Reset' can be avoided! Thanks.

Device Configuration:-
Nokia Lumia 720
India Country variant
Lumia Cyan Firmware
OS version: 8.10.12393.890

980z

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
Well if i Lock my phone, the button lights turn off; but they don't when my phone is unlocked and battery saver is enabled, like it was in windows phone 8.

980z

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
Might be a issue with the 'battery saver' app, I suppose. The app displays time since last charge "less than one hour" continuously, even after the phone was charged couple of hours away.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
When Battery saver is enabled, the will still light up albeit stay dimmed and like previously mentioned as long you are interacting with the device they will remain turned one.

If you plug in your phone to your pc or laptop to transfer files, the battery saver will say "less than one hour" as when you plug it in - the phone starts charging automatically (unless it is at 100% where it will trickle charge).

980z

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
Well, It seems that I have encountered something new. The Hardware Button lights aren't effected by 'battery saver'. I noticed that they do turn off while I use the phone near to or under strong lighting. They are lit again as I remove the phone from direct light and go somewhere dark. Might have something to do with the ambient light sensor. Meanwhile I'm running Lumia Cyan firmware on my L720. Anybody else noticed this? Let me know. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99