Seeking new Windows Phone? Any advice?

Kevin Path

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello WPCentral fans,

I am currently trying to seek out a new device so far I have been using my Lumia 820 developer device and it served well for now I guess...But I was thinking about buying a new Windows Phone and according to Sam Sabri's "The best Windows Phone you can by"..Great Article by the way..The Lumia 925 is the best device to go with, do you all agree with this? I was considering either the Lumia 920, 925, or the 1020 but I am not that much of a photographer but still would love to have a good camera in my pocket incase I forget my DSLR. Are there any other devices that I should consider? I have until about wednesday give or take to finally decide which device I shall move onto.

Thanks for your time,
KPath:sweaty:

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
It depends really. Are you buying it or is it free on contract? If your buying it and you don't have a budget I would pick the 1520 over the 930 just purley because the 930 doesn't have an SD slot. I have the 1520 and the camera is amazing, the screen size blows you away when you first see it. But you do get used to it. It has 1080p screen and amazing battery. Every app out there has never slowed it down at all. Never had the 930 so I will leave that for someone else to comment with. But to me.. The SD slot is the deal breaker as you can move apps and games to the SD card to save room on the phone

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
If your budget allows, 925... the 1020 and 920 are the same besides the camera and the additional 1 GB of RAM on the 1020. If you also like there's the new 930 that may interest you.

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Well you said until Wednesday so it won't be out by then :p But if you can wait and don't want flagship specs then definitely. The 830 should be in theory be one the best mid-tier Windows Phone out there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb