Nokia Lumia 1020 Bricked Need help urgently

W

WPCentral Question

I have nokia lumia 1020 and I was on D.P 8.1 Update 1 . I wanted to install Cyan so I downloaded Nokia Recovery tool and connected phone for downloading firmware. it downloaded the firmware and i clicked on install it went on 1% and showed error while my phone was showing a red screen and a progress bar. The installation fail twice and the phone did not start again. Now its only being detected as qhsusb_dload device. Could any one help how do I solve this problem. I also have download nokia care suit and in that it shows device in download mode.
Please help urgently

Danny Ocrela

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
There is an entry here about bricked Lumias that can be solved with the same program,it my work. Search for the entry called "How to downgrade the OS on a Lumia Windows Phone" If doesnt, sell it.

drushtant

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I have nokia lumia 1020 and I was on D.P 8.1 Update 1 . I wanted to install Cyan so I downloaded Nokia Recovery tool and connected phone for downloading firmware. it downloaded the firmware and i clicked on install it went on 1% and showed error while my phone was showing a red screen and a progress bar. The installation fail twice and the phone did not start again. Now its only being detected as qhsusb_dload device. Could any one help how do I solve this problem. I also have download nokia care suit and in that it shows device in download mode.
Please help urgently

MyOwnSteps: [FIX] YOUR HARDBRICKED LUMIA PHONES [Only for QHSUSB_DLOAD lumia (black screen, no vibration)]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos