Which Companys SD card best for Lumia 1320?

AshishRamdasi

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I have some confusion because I want to play HD games like amezing spider man,GT racing 2,asphalt 8 and gta2 via SD card so recently I found budget friendly samsung evo,sandisk ultra and strontium nitro all three is powerful but which is the best for superior game performance that's why I want suggestion from expert like you guys so plz help me.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I have no experience with Strontium Nitro, but Samsung and SanDisk are equally good. If you want the best possible performance, just pick the sd card with the highest read and write speeds.

AshishRamdasi

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for reply but you know company not provide real no of speed because I was read lot of review and in review of public opinion which speed of SD card is written by him it is not matches to speed given by company that's why I am confuse and I need opinion.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for reply but you know company not provide real no of speed because I was read lot of review and in review of public opinion which speed of SD card is written by him it is not matches to speed given by company that's why I am confuse and I need opinion.

Even though you're right, that componies tend to use values which have been achieved under perfect conditions and real time use will most likely always be less good, it needs to be said that manufacturers like Samsung, SanDisk or even Kingston have a very good reputation, which they certainly will not risk to lose. I'm using a SanDisk in my 1520 and run all my games off of it. I don't see no noticable performance impacts compared to running the same games off of the device's internal memory.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlhields