Bug with voice to text feature in conjuction with music app

sbreckbill

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone is experiencing the same problem so I cycle a lot and really enjoy the voice to text feature. The hands free is very helpful. been enjoying this on my lumia 1520 with windows 8 well now that I finally received the 8.1 update with cortana and now when I use this feature it works fine . I always playing music so when I get a text it interrupts my music tellsme I gota text do I want to reply and so on I talk my way through the reply and it sends off my text like I am use to but now when it returns back to my music I was playing it at half the volumn it was before I got the text . ok no big deal ithink it my wired remote up the vol no that doesn't work . ok than I realize it not turned down it half running through my wired head set and half running through the phone speaker to solve this than I un plug my headset from jack than replug back in and start play again than it returns to playing at previous vol so now I think ok this might be cortana so than I disable using cortana than it goes back to what I use to with windows phone 8 well it still does it so I turn cortana back on prefer it so now I thinkin it might be the music app in which I am disappointed in since windows 8.1 it slow it takes literally 4 to 5 secs to show my music I sense than got a update for that so now it works better not like it was before the 8.1 update does show the year of the albums I wish they put it back to being intergrated to the os no a app

sbreckbill

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Ok i pretty sure it is the music app part of it i was listening to a podcast and or atbat app and both of them come back from a text via voice to text with out probelems it is only when i am playing my music from my phone with the xbox music app i hope they fix this app soon it annoying . I want to staywith xbox music service . microsoft is sure making it easyer to drop them gop with rhapsody spotify ornow even beat music . They need to just make the music app for windows phone just funtion exactly like the zune did . after all thats how this os started out

sbreckbill

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
i have not posted for some time but there is def a bug issue that annoys me at first thought it was the music app which i wish was still intergrated with windows phone still . I explain it again ok so iam listening to music on my phone than i get a text message i use the voice to text feature i cycle alot go through all of it than finished with the whole cortana talk trough than it returns to music i was listening to and volumn is lower than what i was at well it not that half is through headphones and half through phone speaker so this a bit embarrassing if on a bus sundenly every knows what i am listening to now i thought it was the xbox music app not called music app well so i used other music apps like rhapsody and so on it does the same thing less but still does it so now know it the os this never happen before 8.1

sbreckbill

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
i just wanted to comment i was having trouble with my voice to text feature when playing my music the details of this was previous mentioned.I just want to let everyone know that the new denim update corrected this problem fully i have not had this problem sense than. I loving my windows phone exsperience now. I do have a question I recently switched from att to tmobile on my lumia 1520 . Regret it tmobile is not good at all except cheaper . Now my question is this read somewhere that denim brought cdma support does this mean i be able to use the verizon network on my lumia 1520

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo