cannot open underlined links

W

WPCentral Question

Cannot open underlined hyperlinks sent to me in outlook

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
It's kinda hard to help someone with almost no details provided. Are you referring to Outlook.com using a browser? Or are you referring to the Outlook desktop software? If so, which version? Or are you referring to Outlook (hotmail) on your Windows Phone?
Is there any notification like "links and images have been blocked" or so? This typically happens for items in the junk folder, but can aso apply to any other folder, if you played around with the settings.

Felix Bank

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Yea I found this out yesterday. My gmail arrives in my Outlook inbox. I access Outlook via my browser (Opera), but links didn't appear as hyperlinks. I had to log into my gmail to use the links.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yea I found this out yesterday. My gmail arrives in my Outlook inbox. I access Outlook via my browser (Opera), but links didn't appear as hyperlinks. I had to log into my gmail to use the links.

Don't ask me about the exact procedure, but you could try and add the gmail address you're forwarding the emails from to trusted sources. Links should be clickable then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs