forgot password of primary hotmail account.........

W

WPCentral Question

after cyan update my primary microsoft account is asking for password....i forgot the password......nw i m unable to update or download apps on my lumia 720..................wat shud i do.................made a new account bt hw can i replace it ????...................plz help !!!!

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
after cyan update my primary microsoft account is asking for password....i forgot the password......nw i m unable to update or download apps on my lumia 720..................wat shud i do.................made a new account bt hw can i replace it ????...................plz help !!!!

Go to https://www.live.com/
There you will see trouble accessing account/forgot password click on it.
Enter your Microsoft account address if you have mentioned any recovery email id or phone number you will get that option they will send you a link to change your password after you have enter the proper details of your recovery method.
If you haven't mentioned any recovery method then the only option is to hard reset your phone and login with your new id.

P.s: I guess there is a way to contact support team too.
To change account password but I am not sure what's the procedure to contact them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720