Samsung Focus

W

WPCentral Question

I have a Samsung Focus. I have locked myself out by changing the password. Is there a way to reset the password without losing all of my saved numbers and the pictures that I have taken?

ja_izzy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
GOOD GOD MAN! You're a pioneer....you're in it for the long haul! That was my first phone and it was a great phone. Unless someone knows something I don't, I think you are screwed. Sorry.

BatteryLife

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
The only way I can think of is to reset the phone. Your saved numbers should be sync to your Microsoft account, so no worries. Your photos can be saved if they are saved on a SD card. Did you store your pictures in the phones local memory or in an SD card?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The only way I can think of is to reset the phone. Your saved numbers should be sync to your Microsoft account, so no worries. Your photos can be saved if they are saved on a SD card. Did you store your pictures in the phones local memory or in an SD card?

The SD card handling in WP7 is really weird. It essentially formats, encrypts and makes the card part of the device.
So you can't really pull the SD card.

Unless you suddenly remember, I would erase the phone completely, and hope all these precious photos and contacts were backed up/synced to OneDrive and your MS account respectively.

BatteryLife

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
The SD card handling in WP7 is really weird. It essentially formats, encrypts and makes the card part of the device.
So you can't really pull the SD card.

Unless you suddenly remember, I would erase the phone completely, and hope all these precious photos and contacts were backed up/synced to OneDrive and your MS account respectively.

Thanks for the info. I am not familiar with WP 7 haha.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro