Hi,

With my Scout group we're going to have a session next term where we make some stop motion animation videos. Obviously, such apps are ten a penny on iDroid, but what about on WP? I need something that will take the pictures, make the video, be easy to use and be good enough for just one nights' use.

Anything out there?
    08-21-2014 02:27 AM
    I have no idea how good this app is, since I haven't tried it, but I found it when searching the Store. Easy 3D Camera FREE | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

You might want to give it a try, since it's free.
    I have no idea how good this app is, since I haven't tried it, but I found it when searching the Store. Easy 3D Camera FREE | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

You might want to give it a try, since it's free.
    08-21-2014 03:21 AM
    Thanks for the reply. I tried this app, but it doesn't do what I want. It's designed to create 3D pictures, of the kind you would wear the old fashioned red/blue glasses for. It will show an animation from stills, but too fast and I can't find any way to change the speed or even save it.

I did find out that Movie Maker, which I have a paid version of, will create these videos, and will save a mp4 file that I can upload to OneDrive. It's not easy to use for this purpose, but it works. That might have to do.

Movie Maker 8.1 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)
    08-21-2014 05:42 PM