Nokia Software Recovery Tool & Nokia Software Updater & Navifirm

naveenow

Banned
May 29, 2014
Visit site
No one answered my question. So I tried to delete... No option to delete so edited and removed my question... Thanks WP users

Last edited:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
No major reason to delete, you waited literally 5 hours. While I am a heavy user, I did not see this thread until now. We're human, be patient, this is not our job.

You're welcome, now we can't help you.

naveenow

Banned
May 29, 2014
Visit site
So my question again...
If I download Nokia Lumia Cyan firmware (available) from Navifirm and transfer the whole file or folder to C drive (path or destination where NSRT downloads are saved) and opening NSRT. Will I be able to install that firmware without downloading again?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Waited 16 hours 24 minutes and 33 seconds...

Which is hardly any time in the world of forums.

So my question again...
If I download Nokia Lumia Cyan firmware (available) from Navifirm and transfer the whole file or folder to C drive (path or destination where NSRT downloads are saved) and opening NSRT. Will I be able to install that firmware without downloading again?

The way I did it was to download my firmware with Navifirm, and copy the folder containing the files to the location specified in the tutorial for "Easily Flash your 920....."
But I used NCS since the other easier tools didn't recognize my phone.

I don't see why it would download again if its already tehre, might have to make sure the folder containing he stuff is renamed a certain way to make sure its seen, but I don't know what to tell you personally other than to experiment since I'm not too experienced with it
But someone else probably will come along in a day or two. Patience grasshopper... its great in situations where you cant do much anyway.

naveenow

Banned
May 29, 2014
Visit site
Which is hardly any time in the world of forums.

The way I did it was to download my firmware with Navifirm, and copy the folder containing the files to the location specified in the tutorial for "Easily Flash your 920....."
But I used NCS since the other easier tools didn't recognize my phone.

I don't see why it would download again if its already tehre, might have to make sure the folder containing he stuff is renamed a certain way to make sure its seen, but I don't know what to tell you personally other than to experiment since I'm not too experienced with it
But someone else probably will come along in a day or two. Patience grasshopper... its great in situations where you cant do much anyway.

Hi, Grasshopper; Thanks for your reply.
Did u experienced any issues after that installation?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon