Music crash

W

WPCentral Question

Hi, I have a Nokia Lumia 520, when i try to open the Nokia Music app it always crashes and immediately go back to the home. No way to open and use it so I can't play music on my phone. I tried with MixRadio, it opens but it does not work too, it's impossible to play music.
ps: I updated to windows 8.1 and all the apps are updated
Can you help me?

keerthi vasan

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
AFAIK Nokia music was renamed as Nokia mixradio then to mixradio. They are not two different apps. That's what I noticed when I reset my phone on wp8.1, there was the Nokia music app after hard reset which was crashing on start up as you said and when I updated it, it renamed to mixradio. Try checking once again if it is updated. I did not face any issues after updating the app.

keerthi vasan

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Mixradio should work fine. That was my daily driver for music until I hard reset since my Xbox music was broken and I have to admit that it did a pretty good job except the slight lags during scrolling through the albums list for the first time you launch the app.
Btw what problems are you facing with the Xbox music app?

NicolaWho

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Ok, I made many tests and I figured out that music apps work on my phone, but they stop working when I connect my phone to a bluetooth speaker (wich is supposed to be used to play music from the phone XD). After I connect phone with speaker xbox crashes and mixradio does not play music anymore, I have to turn off the phone and turn it on again in order to make them work again... Is it normal?

keerthi vasan

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
That's weird. I haven't faced any such issues when connecting with any Bluetooth accessories. Try a hard reset if you are willing. It should solve it most probably. Remember to back up your phone before trying it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)