Use Nokia 520 connected to Surface Pro 2 when mobile?

W

WPCentral Question

Can I hang my Nokia 520 off an SP2 so that I can use the browser on the latter when no Wi-Fi is available? Sorry if this is a bit basic but whilst I'm a retired IT pro I'm way behind on current mobile devices.
Roy

Pan oRoya

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Whilst I'm here, there's something that bothers me (as it did when I had an early Android phone). When I'm using an app that requires network access (say, Drive Maps, or the browser) how do I make certain that I have exited the application and it's not gobbling up network time?
Truncated version... try again

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi Pan,

I would contact a moderator to find out what's up. If you have less than 10 post than it will not let you post without approval

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Bizarre. The only special characters in the text omitted are brackets and ellipses. No profanity (which doesn't stop posts I notice, just gets censored.)
Hi Pan,
If you PM me the comment that caused the system to say it was spam I can take a look at it. Either that or you can email it to me (I can give you the email address via PM). If you were trying to post a link it will flag as spam since you have less than 10 posts.

Thanks
Dave

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720