I'm user migrating from Android running Windows Phone 8.1. On Adroid I used to use Colordict app which supports custom dictionary files in edict format.

Is there any alternative to this on WP?

I'm often using my Czech - English dictionary with really good vocabulary including sample sentences so I don't want to use crappy online translation services which are slow and limited.
    08-21-2014 08:57 PM
    I am not familiar with edict dictionaries. However, I did a search of the Store and found many. Search results for "edict dictionary" | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

I have no idea which of these apps are good, since I never tried them. However, you might want to check them out. Many of them are free.
    I am not familiar with edict dictionaries. However, I did a search of the Store and found many. Search results for "edict dictionary" | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

I have no idea which of these apps are good, since I never tried them. However, you might want to check them out. Many of them are free.
    08-21-2014 11:37 PM