Nokia Lumia 625 & 625H

UgnSam07

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I got a Lumia 625H last two months thinking it was 'the real' 625. When I checked the about section in the settings before I knew what I bought. When I google the phone, I saw it's nothing close to the 625 itself in terms of specs, no 4G, can't record a video beyond the 720p 1Ghz processor and it's really annoying because I paid even more when I got it. In actual fact, wpc made me got that phone because when Nokia announced and released it, I told myself that'll be the first Lumia I'll own per the hands on by wpcentral. Now I wanna sell it and I just want some advice as to the price I should sell it and the next windows phone better than that, that I should get but with a little higher specs. Anyone wanna help? Or can I return for a refund since I have the warranty??

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Usually you only have a 14 day exchange period if you don't like the phone. After that the warranty only covers internal faults. How come you left it so long?

He/She/It didn't realize it was the chinese 625 and not the everywhere-else one.

Your best bet is to check on the sites you use to sell stuff to see what other people have 625's listed for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720