Nokia recovery tool

Firesilverblade

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I down loaded it today on my computer. I'm running window 8.1. When I have the short cut on my desk top and when I click it nothing happens. The phone I'm using is the Nokia 1520 8.1 official update with the do first update. I do have my phone plugged in when I try to start the program any help to try to get this tool to work would appreciate it alot. I did do it before but now it wont do nothing.

Nathan Jo

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Try a clean uninstall and reinstall the tool again. Make sure that all required features installed. Open the tool again. If its not started try to apply compatibility check. It will work for sure. You don't have to connect the mobile to start up the tool.

Firesilverblade

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Did all that 10 times when I uninstall it the ab shell says it stops an then it uninstalls and I did the compatibility check all is from 98 to window 8.1 and still nothing.can it run in the back ground without showing any sign it is working? Just a thought. Can't play modern combat 5 with the dp update it lags badly. Other then that the phone works awesomely.

Firesilverblade

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Try a clean uninstall and reinstall the tool again. Make sure that all required features installed. Open the tool again. If its not started try to apply compatibility check. It will work for sure. You don't have to connect the mobile to start up the tool.
I did all that and still nothing can it run in the back ground without any sign it is working.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster