How do I fix unresponsive touch in lumia 1320?

Sayantan Mukherjee1

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes i noticed that the touch in not working in my lumia 1320. Also when a call comes thr answer button also doesnot work. I do not want to submit my phone to nokia care as one of my friend did the same when he was facing trouble and now he has many more problems with his handset. Please tell me. I hav already done a format. It all started aftr updating to 8.1

hari pavan

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: unresponsive touch in lumia 1320

i have faced the similar situation also many times by screen freeze for my lumia 720. even i dont know the reason for this problem but soft reset may be a temporary solution when screen freezes. just hold the volume down + power switch for few seconds (may be more than 20 secs) then phone reboots again.

Sayantan Mukherjee1

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site

I did everything. Soft reset. Hard reset. Everything. Still it happens. I dont wanna submit my new device to nokia care. Because surely they will bring another problem with the device in order to sort out this problem. They always do. I wonder why the admin is not helping me out in this?????

Pranab

May 8, 2013
Visit site

Seems like a hardware problem. Cause i own the same phone, and i have not faced any such problem. You need to take it to a Nokia Care. Maybe go to some other Nokia Care than the one your friend took your phone to.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I did everything. Soft reset. Hard reset. Everything. Still it happens. I dont wanna submit my new device to nokia care. Because surely they will bring another problem with the device in order to sort out this problem. They always do. I wonder why the admin is not helping me out in this?????

Take your phone to Nokia care, they'll sort it out, don't worry I am using Nokia phones from last 5 years & have been visiting Nokia care many times, I was never disappointed. Don't be frightened, they won't do anything stupid

Sayantan Mukherjee1

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Ok thanks for your guidance.. Lets see what happens .I will submit it today only.. Actually u dont have an any idea about Nokia Care in Kolkata. They cant fix the issue in one go and moreover they always creates a different one.... Keeping fingers crossed lets see whether they have the capability to solve it..........

Thanks neywys bro.......... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo