Lumia 1520 Wont Turn On

W

WPCentral Question

Hi,
I own a Nokia Lumia 1520 (Red) and I LOVE IT!
But something has happened and I'm getting really worried.
It was on about 8% charge before i went to bed. I put it on my wireless charger and the LED on the charging plate came on and so the phone started charging. However, when i woke up, the screen was blank. The LED on the charging plate was still on. I pressed the power button and nothing happened. I tried to turn it on. No luck. I have tried charging it with a variety of different chargers including the original Nokia cable, My Lumia 520 cable, my Samsung charger but still no sign of life. I cant even soft reset it.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Jon Simonetti

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
I have tried and i have even tried the "My phone wont turn on or respond" but it wants me to connect it but my computer doesn't recognize it. its like it is completely dead. could it have been my wireless charger that killed it. When i put it back on the LED still comes on but there is still no sign of life from the phone. Ive had it plugged in for hours and had it on the wireless charger for hours too.
please help
Thanks in advance

blue1k

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
u5uhytuv

Ok try this. Hope it works!

Jon Simonetti

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply.
I have tried this and nothing happens. The phone wont vibrate or do anything, even when plugged into a charger.
Im not sure what to do. Ive never experienced this before

HenryNani

Sep 25, 2017
Visit site
Hello,
Pls need a help with my Nokia Lumia 1520. I plug it on for charging it keep vibrating and flashing light down on windows sign but wont turn on. i haveI tried both the soft and hard reset without it plugged in, the phone hasn't turned on. I've tried plugging it in and performing both resets, the phone still hasn't turned on!

Please help.
Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos