trying to convert to Windows Phone from Iphone

ggardev

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I have been researching for the last several months the possibility of purchasing a new phone since my old IPhone 4s has almost given up. The reason I change is the price difference.

One of the issues that is most needed for me and that I really need is the ability-app to record audio.

Currently, on my iPhone I use an app called Audio Memos - which is fantastic app. It records in really high quality and then I can via wifi download the audio files onto my PC and edit it the way I want. From reading about WP I see that it has four mics and it is great in recording video, but what about audio? My speeches are long - 40-45 min. Is there such app for WP?

Also, where can I check if programs I constantly use on my iPhone (dropbox, MySMS, Bible, Shazam, Whatsapp, Teamviwer, CBN RADIO, Stopify, Viber, BBM) are also available on the WP (I know some are).

I am thinking of purchasing either Lumia 930 or 1520 without contract. I am currently in Europe, Bulgaria.

I hope you guys can give me some advice.

George

lerimer

May 24, 2011
Visit site
There is some recording apps around, but I personally use OneNote. It records very well and it will automatically sync with Windows PC's that have OneNote installed. I don't know if the iPhones OneNote app let's you record, but in Windows phone it's one of the top featured of the app.

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I have been researching for the last several months the possibility of purchasing a new phone since my old IPhone 4s has almost given up. The reason I change is the price difference.

One of the issues that is most needed for me and that I really need is the ability-app to record audio.

Currently, on my iPhone I use an app called Audio Memos - which is fantastic app. It records in really high quality and then I can via wifi download the audio files onto my PC and edit it the way I want. From reading about WP I see that it has four mics and it is great in recording video, but what about audio? My speeches are long - 40-45 min. Is there such app for WP?

Also, where can I check if programs I constantly use on my iPhone (dropbox, MySMS, Bible, Shazam, Whatsapp, Teamviwer, CBN RADIO, Stopify, Viber, BBM) are also available on the WP (I know some are).

I am thinking of purchasing either Lumia 930 or 1520 without contract. I am currently in Europe, Bulgaria.

I hope you guys can give me some advice.

George

check this out.
Lumia app switch - find Your favourite Android apps | XYO

also u hv whatsapp, there are 3rd party apps for dropbox but I would suggest to switch to onedrive for a better experience.
Cortana does shazam.and you do have shazam too, spotify, viber, bbm, teamviewer are there, others you check in above link.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Super easy...

Press and hold search button to open Cortana... Say "memo" or "take a note" Cortana will then ask for the note, which you speak out loud, then save it to OneNote for you.

​Easy Peasy, no third party sneezy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2