How do I get rid of this!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LesyTehNoodle

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Can someone please tell me how the hell do I get rid of this?
wp_ss_20140826_0001.png
Thanks.

Silviu Bogusevschi

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
As I constantly listen to the music, I do use this feature a lot. As said above, it would be great if this bar stays there for a bit more time (otherwise I tap somewhere on it to keep it) or to implement something similar to Android, or even iOS (music controls are always on the lock screen while the music is playing).

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
The back button! I use status tiles which has a stop music tile so the media controls can go away. Remove the volume bar by pressing back. Why is no one reading this.

The back button doesn't remove it, just hides it :grin: and sometimes when you are in xbox music or mixradio backing out of the app sometimes does remove it.. (not all the time though, which leads me to believe that there is a glitch with-in the app or perhaps the back stack)

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
The level of drama over such a minor thing as this never ceases to amaze me....
I've had a great laugh about this. If the user wishes to switch because of this (and a few other 'minor' things), I would say "Do it... and good luck to you...."

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Can someone please tell me how the hell do I get rid of this?
View attachment 78538
Thanks.

I didn't read through all of the comments, so someone may have the same answer as I do: to get rid of that now playing thing at the top, I just play some random video in my phone, slide the time slider all the way to the right so the video ends immediately and voila, the THING is gone. Until a new method of removing that THING is implemented this is the workaround I would use. (Note that disabling Music to run in the background in Battery Saver doesn't prevent the THING from "staying" there).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon